Server - Program Overview
Server is a full-featured time server, which works as windows
service and is fully RFC-868 and
RFC-2030 compatible. Absolute Time Server acts as
a background process, has very low system resources consumption,
and it can be started before user logon.
The Absolute Time Server product consists of 2 main components:
The windows service agent, that runs in the background as an NT
service performing various time synchronization tasks, and the
control panel manager that is run from the start menu to set up
synchronization parameters. Absolute Time Server is extremely easy
to install and starts its job right after installation, without any
We recommend using Absolute Time Corrector as a client for
Absolute Time Server, but any program compatible with
RFC-868 or RFC-2030 time
synchronization protocol can be used.
A more complete list of benefits:
- Supports RFC-868 (Time) and
RFC-2030 (SNTP) time synchronization
- Optimized for performance as windows service.
- Build in SNTP client.
- Uses advanced WINSOCK features.
- Low overhead minimizes impact on server resources.
- Supports all versions of all versions of Windows XP, Windows
Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows
Server 2011, Windows 8 and Windows Server
- Small download size and easy use and installation.