Atom Time synchronisation using the Atomic Clock.
Atom Time Corrector can synchronize your computer's
clock with Atom Time Servers.
can set Atom Time Corrector to adjust the time automatically
or to get the time from a atomic server or a LAN. It also won't be in
the way on your desktop because it sits in the system tray.
Absolute Time Corrector has great, easy-to-use, nice-looking interface.
It also offers many useful features, which make time synchronization
process fast and easy:
- Manual, periodical and wait-for-connection synchronization modes.
- Automatic search and selection of the fastest Atom Time
- Once set up, the host computer can serve as a timeserver to any
- System tray pop-up menu for quick access to main functions.
- Hot Keys for main program functions.
- Hides in the system tray and does not require any desktop space.
- Automatic Internet connection checking.
- Easy access to more than 250 exact time NIST Atom
- Supports RFC-868 (TIME) and RFC-2030 (SNTP) protocols.
- Highly stable and precise. Program automatically selects the fastest
- Function for checking time servers' response.
- Socks v4, v4A, v5 proxy server support.
- Can enable a sound alarm to verify synchronization.
- Built-in business calendar for all your needs.
- Auto-run on Windows startup option.
- Easy-to-use user interface.
- Supports Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 styles.
- Small download size and easy installation.
- Built-in Automatic Updates Checker.
- And more convenient features you need every day.
- User-friendly technical support.
Back To Adjust Time Home Page
| Dowload Absolute
Time Corrector | Dowload
Absolute Time Server