Synchronize Time with an Internet Time Server.
Time Corrector makes synchronizing your computer's clocks
via the Internet a snap. Here's how it works. "Absolute Time Corrector
synchronize time using
either SNTP or The Time Protocol. Absolute Time Corrector queries timeservers
using the Internet and then compares NIST time to the time setting of
the host computer. If there is a disparity, Absolute Time Corrector
automatically adjusts the computer's time to reflect time".
The program allows you to use a manual, periodical, or a wait-for-connection
synchronization mode. Additionally, Absolute Time Corrector
offers multithread time synchronization. And this baby sits
in your system tray and its popup menu can be activated from there putting
Absolute Time Corrector at your fingertips. So don't waste another minute,
checkout Absolute Time Corrector and keep you and your PC on time.
Absolute Time Corrector has great, easy-to-use, nice-looking interface.
It also offers many useful features, which make time synchronization
process fast and easy:
- Synchronize Time
via the Network.
- Manual, periodical and wait-for-connection synchronization
- Once set up, the host computer can serve as a timeserver to any
- Easily synchronize your PC's time via the Internet
with a single mouse click!
- System tray pop-up menu for quick access to main functions.
- Hot Keys for main program functions.
- Hides in the system tray and does not require any desktop space.
- Automatic Internet connection checking.
- Easy access to more than 250 exact time servers.
- Supports RFC-868 (Time) and RFC-2030 (SNTP) time synchronization
- Highly stable and precise. Program automatically selects the fastest
- Multithreaded time synchronization.
- Function for checking time servers' response.
- Automatic search and selection of the fastest Atomic Time server.
- Socks v4, v4A, v5 proxy server support.
- The compact size of the program minimizes the load on the server
and allows you to synchronize time on an unlimited
number of clients on your local network.
- Can enable a sound alarm to verify synchronization.
- Built-in business calendar for all your needs.
- Auto-run on Windows startup option.
- Easy-to-use user interface.
- Synchronize Time.
- Supports Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 styles.
- Small download size and easy installation.
- Built-in Automatic Updates Checker.
- And more convenient features you need every day.
- User-friendly technical support.
Back To Adjust Time Home Page
| Dowload Absolute
Time Corrector | Dowload
Absolute Time Server